Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in a fast-paced and high-energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
Under the direction of the Safety/Manager/Director, is responsible for all event and non-event related security at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. Responsibilities include interacting with Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse staff, guests, outside vendors, contractors, and visitors; monitoring all security equipment; handling incoming telephone calls and information requests, and controlling access to and from the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse while maintaining the highest professional standards.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs daily rounds (facility security control) as assigned.
- Conducts equipment safety inspections (AEDs, fire alarm controls, emergency equipment, etc.)
- Admits building staff, suppliers, contractors, visitors, and guests to the facility according to established procedures.
- Answers telephone calls and handles information requests from staff and guests during non-operator hours and as needed.
- Protects Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse equipment, materials, and structures throughout the work schedule.
- Provides regular security functions within the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse and related areas before, during, and after all events.
- Coordinates all building deliveries from outside vendors, delivery companies, and Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse staff.
- Receives, records, and returns all lost and found items according to established departmental procedures.
- Performs watch tours and building safety checks, reporting any violations.
- Distributes paychecks, ID badges, mail, etc.
- Monitors camera system (CCTV), responds to alarms, and dispatches officers when needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Security Director, Manager, and Sergeants.
- The available shifts are the 2nd shift (3 pm-11 pm) and the 3rd (11 pm-7 am).
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent certificate.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Previous security experience preferred but not required.
- OPOTA certificate preferred but not required.
- Must be able to work any days of the week and weekends on shifts as needed.
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace. To safeguard our employees and their families, our visitors, and the broader community from COVID-19, and in consideration of recommendations from health authorities and advisors, any individual working onsite in our offices must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. We will discuss accommodations for individuals who cannot be vaccinated due to medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs, practices, or observances.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.