Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
Under the direction of the Safety/Security Event Sergeants, the Caesars Sportsbook Security Officer is responsible for all Sportsbook related security at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. Responsibilities include interacting with FieldHouse and Caesars Sportsbook staff, guests, outside vendors, contractors and visitors; monitoring all entrances/exits; scanning guest IDs; handling guest related issues, providing information; and controlling access to and from the FieldHouse while maintaining the highest level of professional standards.
- Scan guest IDs upon arrival to Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse Caesars Sportsbook
- Conducts building safety inspections (Normally pre-event and post event safety checks).
- Answers information requests from staff and guests during shift or as needed.
- Protects FieldHouse equipment, materials and structures throughout the work schedule.
- Provides regular security functions within the FieldHouse and related areas, prior to, during, and after all events.
- Responsible for clean, neat appearance with complete Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse issued Security uniform to include badge, name tag and radio when assigned.
- Receives, records, and returns all lost and found items according to established team procedures.
- Must High School diploma or GED equivalent certificate.
- Must have a valid State of Ohio identification.
- Must have flexibility to work any days of the week and weekends and various other shifts as needed.
- Shifts very based on events but you must be flexible for work outside of normal business hours. Shifts run Monday through Sunday from 9am until the Fieldhouse 10am to 12am
- Previous security experience preferred, but not required.
- Ohio Peace Officer Training Academy (OPOTA) certification preferred
- All Security Officer new hires will become part of the Local B-27 Union and be inclusive with all guidelines and regulations set forth by the union in addition to those set by Cavaliers Holdings, LLC.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.