Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
Under the direction of the VP, Security and working with the Security/Surveillance Manager, position will be responsible for full time and part time event security activities at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse. While an emphasis will be placed on event security operations, there will be duties to provide supervision with the full time security needs. Responsibilities include interacting and assisting Staffing Office to schedule shifts for Part Time Event Security for all events, dark day activities, and all outside arena activities. The position will also assist FT Sergeants will full time security scheduling. Specific emphasis on working most events and overseeing general security operations during events. Coordinates and assists all pre-event security needs for NBA, NBA D-League, AHL, and all non-sporting events hosted at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse or designated off site location. Assist and support in maintaining the highest professional standards of Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse Security Team while ensuring a safe environment for Team Members, Guests, and visitors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages and ensures proper building and event security procedures are followed.
- Supervises safety inspections of area assigned.
- Oversee building entries for staff, suppliers, contractors, visitors, and guests to the facility according to established procedures.
- Responsible for security staffing for building and event needs.
- Protects arena equipment, materials and structures throughout the work schedule.
- Provides regular security functions within the arena and related areas prior to, during, and after all events.
- Provides supervision of all Event Security Sergeants.
- Oversee records and returns of all lost and found items according to established team procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Vice President.
Must have a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record. Current CPR, 1st Aid, & AED Cert.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.