Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
Our seasonal program offers individuals “hands-on” experience in several different business areas.
Whether it be Marketing, Graphics, Information Technology, Human Resources, Sales, Business Analytics, Facility Operations or another exciting role here, our teams are looking to fill positions with passionate and talented candidates for a variety of entry level roles.
Those selected to work will have the opportunity to become acquainted with the sports and entertainment industry. These individuals will be able to prove (and improve) their abilities through various job duties and responsibilities while gaining valuable experience working for a NBA team.
This is a temporary position generally running through the CAVS season at $15.00 / hour.
The Seasonal Assistant – Marketing Project Management, will help to organize and manage the workflow of Creative projects for the digital, CGX(design), Video, and IPTV teams.
- Leads all production requests related to Cavs and Monsters in-game deliverables. Handles all requests and drives creative feedback to ensure that all tasks are started and completed to the highest standards using all resources in an efficient and organized manner.
- Ability to efficiently organize and maintain communication between all aspects of many concurrent projects.
- Assist with Cavs and Monsters Game Day run-throughs
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, social media or related field is preferred.
- Must be a highly organized individual that has attention to detail and strong customer service skills to be able to deal with many different personalities
- Experience with Workfront or a project management software is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.