Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
Our seasonal program offers individuals “hands-on” experience in several different business areas.
Whether it be Marketing, Graphics, Information Technology, Human Resources, Sales, Business Analytics, Facility Operations or another exciting role here, our teams are looking to fill positions with passionate and talented candidates for a variety of entry level roles.
Those selected to work will have the opportunity to become acquainted with the sports and entertainment industry. These individuals will be able to prove (and improve) their abilities through various job duties and responsibilities while gaining valuable experience working for a NBA team.
This is a temporary position generally running through the CAVS season at $15.00 / hour.
All applicants are required to have the following:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
Note: This job posting is for two different roles. Please ensure to read the complete posting to understand which role matches your skillset and experiences.
Job Summary: Human Resources
The Seasonal Assistant – Human Resources, will assist the Human Resources team in the areas of general administration, benefits administration, and recruitment and retention duties.
- Assist with data entry, employment verification and general filing.
- Assist Benefits and Wellness Team in various aspects of workers compensation and assist with benefits open enrollment.
- Assist with HR special projects (United Way Fundraisers, Team Member Event Planning, and Wellness Initiatives).
- Assist with New Hire HR orientation & onboarding.
- Assist with tracking the completion of background checks and I-9 forms.
Skills & Experience:
- College coursework completed in Human Resources or Business Administration preferred.
- Some relevant experience working in Talent Acquisition, Benefits Administration, Training or related domain.
Job Summary: Venue Operations
The Seasonal Assistant – Venue Operations, will assist with the planning and implementing of the major events scheduled for the 2021-2022 season to include: The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductions, NBA All-Star Weekend, Cavaliers basketball, concerts, and other events as requested.
- Provide day to day assistance to the Venue Operations department (Operations, Security, Booking, Housekeeping, Box Office, and Guest Experience).
- Assist with preparing presentations, research as needed, organizing files, attend meetings, and other duties as assigned.
Skills & Experience:
- College coursework in Sports Management / Event Management or other relevant courses.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.