Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
Our seasonal program offers individuals “hands-on” experience in several different business areas.
Whether it be Marketing, Graphics, Information Technology, Human Resources, Sales, Business Analytics, Facility Operations or another exciting role here, our teams are looking to fill positions with passionate and talented candidates for a variety of entry level roles.
Those selected to work will have the opportunity to become acquainted with the sports and entertainment industry. These individuals will be able to prove (and improve) their abilities through various job duties and responsibilities while gaining valuable experience working for a NBA team.
This is a temporary position generally running through the CAVS season at $15.00 / hour.
All applicants are required to have the following:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
Note: This job posting is for two different roles. Please ensure to read the complete posting to understand which role matches your skillset and experiences.
Job Summary: Digital Content
The Seasonal Assistant – Digital Content, will help to create, conceptualize and manage content that will be distributed across the Cleveland Cavaliers and Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse digital and social media platforms, advancing year-round engagement across the organization’s online network, helping to achieve organizational goals.
- Create, accurate and share written, image, audio, and video-based content for delivery across team-related digital and social media channels.
- Help to monitor and appropriately engage communication with fans across all social media platforms in real-time.
- Assist with social media monitoring and analytics systems to track engagement and results, creating reports on the effectiveness of campaigns.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Social Media or related field is preferred.
- Strong familiarity with creating, posting, and sharing content across current digital and social media platforms including web, mobile app, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.) is a plus.
Job Summary: FieldHouse Creative
The Seasonal Assistant – FieldHouse Creative will assist the Digital, Broadcast, Game Operations and overall Marketing team for Rock Entertainment Group properties. We seek a driven professional, with acute attention to detail whose effort and creativity will define their opportunity and responsibility.
- Managing creative assets, digital inventory, and metadata.
- Basic non-linear editing and motion graphic design skills.
- On-set and live event production assistance and shooting.
- Game night duties (could be used in any and all aspects of a live event).
Skills & Experience:
- A candidate who has completed or is pursuing a bachelor’s degree in electronic media production, broadcasting, communications, marketing, or a related field is preferred.
- Proven ability using Adobe Creative Suite or equivalent production software.
- Demonstrates aptitude in camera operation, script writing, lighting and 3D animation.
**Please include a resume with references and a link to demo reel with your application**
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.