Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
The Corporate Partnership Seasonal Assistant positions is responsible for observing, learning and supporting the day-to-day operations of the Organizational Corporate Partnerships Team.
- Assist in the activation of partnerships across all franchises (Cavs, Monsters, Charge, Legion)
- Track proof of performance and metrics for partners to use in recaps and/or monthly check ins
- Fulfillment of partner promotions, including sweepstakes prizes
- Partnership deck creation
- Fan facing in dealing with questions regarding partner specific promotions
- Assist in event planning and coordination
- Game day responsibilities including taking photos, helping with hospitality questions, ticket questions, promo prizes, meeting fans
- Support the overall functionality of the CP team internally, including inventory, storage management, ordering items for activations
- Work with various other teams in the organization to successfully execute partnership activations, both in and out of the arena
- Special projects (i.e. industry/category research, best practices) as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in sports management, business, communications or related field is preferred.
- Performs administrative duties as needed, including setting up meetings, making copies, receiving and breaking down boxes, running errands, etc.
- Fulfills additional assignments as given by the Organizational Corporate Partnerships team
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace. To safeguard our employees and their families, our visitors, and the broader community from COVID-19, and in consideration of recommendations from health authorities and advisors, any individual working onsite in our offices must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. We will discuss accommodations for individuals who cannot be vaccinated due to a medical reason or sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.