Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
Our seasonal program offers individuals “hands-on” experience in several different business areas.
Whether it be Marketing, Graphics, Information Technology, Human Resources, Sales, Business Analytics, Facility Operations or another exciting role here, our teams are looking to fill positions with passionate and talented candidates for a variety of entry level roles.
Those selected to work will have the opportunity to become acquainted with the sports and entertainment industry. These individuals will be able to prove (and improve) their abilities through various job duties and responsibilities while gaining valuable experience working for a NBA team.
This is a temporary position generally running through the CAVS season at $15.00 / hour.
All applicants are required to have the following:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
Note: This job posting is for two different roles. Please ensure to read the complete posting to understand which role matches your skillset and experiences.
Job Summary: Community Relations
Under the direction of the Vice President and Manager, Community Relations, the Community Relations Seasonal Assistant will play an integral role in all aspects of community relations and Cavaliers Community Foundation donations, events, program, initiatives and game day activation throughout the season.
- Responds to all Community Relations and Cavaliers Community Foundation mail, phone and e-mail inquiries
- Oversees the in-kind donation program from the review of the donation requests through the fulfillment process
- Participates in the execution of any Community Relations team game-night activations including the 50/50 raffle and Cavaliers Community Foundation auction
- Assists with the execution of the team’s community programs, initiatives, events and foundation fundraising efforts
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree program from a four-year College or University; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- The ideal candidate must be eager to learn, a team player and have a passion for serving the community in meaningful and impact ways
Job Summary: Diversity & Inclusion
Under the direction of the VP D/E/I, the Seasonal Assistant shall support and have an active role in executing the D&I strategic plan for the organization. This includes but not limited to working with our IDEAL Team (our team member D&I Team), sub-teams, ERGs, Sr. Leaders and key community partners.
- Working with a cross functional team to develop and monitor our D&I education and training platform.
- Coordinate and execute social media strategy in coordination with IDEAL.
- Liaison between the D&I Team and IDEAL, support IDEAL with oversight of ERGs.
- Support VP with managing the D&I scorecard.
- Assist with the execution of the team’s community programs and outreach events.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree program from a four-year College or University; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A passion for fairness, equality, D&I and their applications in business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.