Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
Under the direction of the Vice President and Manager, Community Relations, the Community Relations Seasonal Assistant will play an integral role in all aspects of community relations and Cavaliers Community Foundation donations, events, program, initiatives and game day activation throughout the 2022-23 NBA season. The ideal candidate must be eager to learn, a team player and have a passion for serving the community in meaningful and impact way. Our seasonal program offers individuals “hands-on” experience in several different business areas. This is a temporary position generally running through the Cavaliers season at an hourly rate of $15.00/hour.
- Manages communication to all Community Relations and Cavaliers Community Foundation mail, phone and e-mail inquiries.
- Oversees the in-kind donation program from the review of the donation requests through the fulfillment process.
- Participates in the execution of any Community Relations team game-night activations including the 50/50 raffle and Cavaliers Community Foundation auction.
- Assists with the execution of the team’s community programs, initiatives, events and foundation fundraising efforts.
- Bachelor's degree program from a four-year College or University; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be organized, highly motivated and team oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends, evenings and game nights as assigned.
- Must have the ability to lift 25 - 50 lbs.
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace. To safeguard our employees and their families, our visitors, and the broader community from COVID-19, and in consideration of recommendations from health authorities and advisors, any individual working onsite in our offices must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. We will discuss accommodations for individuals who cannot be vaccinated due to a medical reason or sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.