Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
Under the guidance of the department’s team leaders, this person will observe and learn the functions of the Cavaliers Ticket Sales & Service Team by participating in various team activities, events and day-to-day operations.
Experience gained in the following areas:
Administrative function as it pertains to maintaining client records:
Assist with all departmental activities including: coordination of Wine & Gold United Member mailings, social media sites, data entry, processing and tracking Wine & Gold United membership materials, management of incoming and outgoing mail and assist in the execution of special events. This person will support the sales team with managing and developing marketing and sales materials and assisting in the distribution of this material to current and potential customers.
Hands-on Sales experience as it relates to game day responsibilities:
Assist in game day activities, which include: helping with pre-game programs, in-game experiences and events, and post-game programs as it relates to Ticket Sales & Service. In addition, this person will answer sales and service related questions during the game, set-up Membership Headquarters and hang and remove all corporate box signs before and after the game, respectively.
Special Event Coordination:
Assist in the coordination/implementation of special events hosted at the arena or off-site, based on current need. Events include (not limited to): Wine & Gold United Members Meeting, Suite and Premium Receptions, Seat Relocation Day, WinterFest, Prospect Events, Chalk Talks, Cavaliers Annual Career Fair, etc.
Hands-on Sales Experience as it relates to preparation for the upcoming season:
Assists with providing a high level of support and customer service to group leaders and members, as well as conducts research on fan development and other sales opportunities.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills. Computer literacy is required; experience in Prezi and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.) is preferred. Experience in related activities at the college level is preferred.
- Must be organized and enjoy detail. Must be flexible, able to accept direction and constructive criticism, as necessary, and to absorb and work on multiple projects.
- Must take responsibility seriously and be independently motivated.
- Maturity and the ability to distinguish between ordinary and out-of-ordinary events and/or circumstances are essential.
- Must be available to work irregular hours including: Cavs home games, nights and weekends.
- Interest or college coursework in Sports Management and/or Marketing preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.