Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
The Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse Promotional team is a co-ed, interactive group who represent the Cavaliers Holdings, LLC (Cavaliers/Monsters) at all home games and off-site activations. We are currently searching for team members that will be a part of the 21-22 season.
NOTE: This is a part time hourly position with compensation of $11.00/hour
- Candidates must maintain a fan first attitude ensuring strong and positive engagement amongst event attendees.
- Consistently interact with fans and engage them on the concourse, and at “All for Fun Tour” and “Summer Tour” activations.
- Assist in the setup and tear down of concourse related activities, All for Fun Tour” and “Summer Tour” activations
- A self-starter that can execute tasks throughout an event while engaging fans.
- An outgoing, energetic individual that has a positive attitude.
- A team-orientated individual that is outgoing and able to connect with fans.
- Willing to work weekends, holidays, off-season & off-site outreach events and other ancillary events (including weekends, nights and holidays).
- A trustworthy individual who can be responsible in cash handling.
- Roles include, but are not limited to the following: Driving Fan Club profile creations and Kids Club Membership enrollments, face painting, applying temporary tattoos, assisting with photo booth stations, concourse games, interactive and inflatable activations, and more!
- Must have reliable transportation to and from Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse and & off-site outreach events and other ancillary events
- Must be able to work at least 50% of off-site events and Cavaliers & Monsters regular and postseason games
- Flexible schedule. Must be able to work weekdays and weekend
- Must be able to be at the FieldHouse two and a half hours before the start of the event.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Demonstrated knowledge and enthusiasm for the Cleveland Cavaliers and Cleveland Monsters
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer service experience is preferred
- Must have the ability to follow instructions and make decisions on the spot
- Must collaborate well in a team environment
- Artistic ability and special talents are considered a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.