Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
The Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse Promotional team is a co-ed, interactive group who represent the Cavaliers Holdings LLC (Cavaliers/Monsters) at all home games and off-site activations. We are currently searching for team members that will be a part of the 19-20 season.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Candidates must maintain a fan first attitude ensuring strong positive engagement occurs amongst event attendees.
- Consistently interact with fans and engage them on the concourse at Cavaliers & Monsters home games and at “All for Fun Tour” and “Summer Tour” activations.
- Activities include but are not limited to: drive enrollment of Wine & Gold Nation (Cavs official fan club), drive enrollment of Cavs Kids Club Memberships, face painting, hair painting, temporary tattoos, interactive & inflatable games, video games, basketball, hockey & more
- Assist in the setup and tear down of concourse related activities at Cavaliers & Monsters home games, All for Fun Tour” and “Summer Tour” activations
- A self-starter that can execute tasks throughout the game while engaging fans.
- A team orientated individual that is outgoing and able to connect with fans.
- Willing to work weekends, holidays, offseason & offsite outreach events and other ancillary events (including weekends, nights and holidays).
- A trustworthy individual who can be responsible in cash handling.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse and & offsite outreach events and other ancillary events
- Must be able to work summer events (mostly weekends) and at least 50% of the Cavaliers & Monsters regular and postseason games
- Flexible schedule. Must be able to work weekdays and weekend
- Must be able to be at the FieldHouse two and a half hours before the start of the event.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Demonstrated knowledge and enthusiasm for the Cleveland Cavaliers and Cleveland Monsters
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer service experience is preferred
- Must have the ability to follow instructions and make decisions on the spot
- Must collaborate well in a team environment
- Artistic ability and special talents are considered a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.