Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
JOB SUMMARY / GENERAL DESCRIPTION.
Under the direction of the Team Shop Manager, the Key Holder will be responsible for supporting the management of all Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse Team Shop store retail strategies. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, maximizing sales and profit, execution of operational efficiencies, on-going training and development of store team members, providing excellent customer service, protecting and securing company assets, upholding visual standards, and ensuring a quality fan experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Assist Store Manager in supervision and direction of Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse Team Shop team members.
- Maintain ongoing communication with Store Manager as it relates to all in-store functions.
- Execution of all store open/close functions.
- Utilize all technological resources and tools to ensure best practices.
- Ensure focus of staff is always sales and fan experience based, support ELEVATE program.
- Partner with Store Manager to ensure staff is held accountable for achieving daily sales goals.
- Support and set the example for all sales and fan experience initiatives.
- Fully trained on all register functions to support flawless POS fan experience.
Human Resources/Team Member Productivity
- Assist Store Manager with training and developing team members in an effort to assure superior selling, customer service, merchandising, leadership and operational skills.
- Assist Store Manager in creating monthly team member contests and incentive programs that motivate staff and drive sales.
- Partner with Store Manager to hold staff accountable for results.
- Partner with Store Manager to maintain store standards through utilization of all available resources.
- Ensure merchandising standards and expectations are executed and maintained on a timely basis.
- Ensure sales floor (including windows, signage, displays) are visually merchandised to corporate standards.
- Ensure markdowns are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Communicate merchandising needs/opportunities to Store Manager.
- Support accurate execution of all store shipments from check-in to merchandise placement.
- Maintain standard operating procedures and partner with Store Manager to hold all team members accountable for compliance.
- Manage store opening, closing, balancing and banking procedures.
- Assist Store Manager with strict inventory control standards.
- Assure the focus of the staff is always on accuracy with regards to stock/inventory ownership, store support and customer service.
- Ensure store cleanliness and maintenance meets and exceeds the defined standards and expectations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years of retail. Management/ Leadership experience required
- Must be customer service oriented with a passion for achieving and operating a highly professional arena/store shopping environment.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong people skills able to motivate staff to achieve goals.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer knowledge and/or experience including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook
Essential Job Requirements:
- Ability to work extended hours based on facility event schedules, workload and deadlines
- Ability to lift and transport items weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Required to work extended periods walking and standing, frequently bending, stooping, reaching, lifting, and light load carrying
- Required game-day duties as dictated by job responsibilities and workload.
- Required to work 100% of all marquee events including but not limited to playoffs/post season games and scheduled holiday events
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.