Type of Position: Part-time, Union, Hourly and Commission pay for special events/concerts
Our Retail Team Members are responsibile for delivering an exceptional fan shopping experience at Quicken Loans Arena. Retail Team Members will achieve goals related to sales, customer service, inventory maintenance, merchandising, and loss prevention. We are looking for Seasonal Team Members to assist us during our Playoff/Post Season. If you are friendly, energetic, and thrive working in a team environment, this job is for you!
- Provides outstanding customer service.
- Sells merchandise to fans and customers utilizing Point-Of-Sale (POS) registers.
- Adheres to strict cash management and handling policies and procedures.
- Achieves sales productivity and incentive goals.
- Collects customer information via POS when directed for future sales and marketing initiatives.
- Accurately checks-in and processes new merchandise (count, hang, ticket, organize, etc…)
- Merchandises products in a professional and organized manner.
- Process markdowns and ticket products as directed.
- Accurately signs and identifies products being displayed and sold.
- Participates in physical inventories and periodic cycle counts.
- Accurately accounts for documents and various media in an organized manner.
- Maintains daily detailed communications with team leader.
- Executes product transfers as directed.
- Accurately maintains retail supply and signage inventories.
- Organizes and preserves retail fixture inventories.
- Participates in set-ups and tear-downs of fixtures and stands for events and games.
- Maintains a clean and organized selling location.
- Provides assistance and training for other team members when needed.
- Assists team leader with coordination and execution of special projects as directed.
- Assures protection of company assets while adhering to corporate retail loss prevention policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 1–2 years of retail sales experience in a sports or entertainment concession environment preferred.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic a must.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and responsibly in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer knowledge and/or experience including retail point-of-sale registers.
- Ability to work flexible and/or extended hours based on business needs.
- Perform work requiring extended periods of walking and standing, frequent bending, stooping, reaching, lifting, and light load carrying.
- Ability to work majority of regular season games, events and concerts as dictated by job responsibilities and schedule.
- Ability to work 100% of all marquee events including but not limited to playoffs/post season games.
- Reads, speaks, and comprehends English effectively.
- Required to become a member of the affiliated retail union.