Retail Warehouse Associate
Retail/Licensing: Warehouse Operations
Position Location: Cleveland Cavaliers Off-Site Retail Warehouse - 12665 Corporate Dr., Cleveland, OH 44130.
Type of Position: Hourly, Part-time
Under the direction of the Manager of Retail Warehouse Operations, assists the Quicken Loans Arena retail operations team with day-to-day inventory and warehouse activities that include but are not limited to processing shipments, storing/organizing products, distributing/replenishing merchandise, and participation in retail operational special projects.
- Receiving and checking-in of retail vendor purchase orders and receipts.
- Counting verifications of product.
- Ticketing merchandise.
- Inventory put-away and organization of product in warehouse.
- Picking and pulling of warehouse merchandise for distribution to retail selling locations.
- Facilitate movement of merchandise to and from warehouse and across various selling locations.
- Participate in physical inventories and periodic cycle counts in warehouse and various selling locations.
- Print and distribute markdown documents and tickets to appropriate selling locations.
- Perform price change ticketing of warehouse inventory.
- Create and maintain various information spreadsheets and files as direct by supervisor.
- Facilitate organizational efforts within retail operations warehouse area.
- Maintain daily detailed communications with supervisor pertaining to all levels of responsibility,
- Execute internal product transfers and merchandise requests.
- Process merchandise damages and return-to-vendor product requests.
- Maintain retail operations supply inventory.
- Maintain and organize retail fixture inventories.
- Ability to operate motorized pallet jack and/or forklift if necessary.
- Participate in special event and concert retail set-ups and teardowns.
- Facilitate processing of 3rd party merchandise during special events and concerts.
- Assist with Web order fulfillment and shipping efforts.
- Assist operations group and head office with coordination and execution of special projects as needed.
- General protection of company assets via adherence to corporate retail inventory policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1–2 years of retail inventory or operations experience in a specialty or department store environment preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent education required.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic a must.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and responsibly in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer knowledge and/or experience including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook.
- General knowledge and experience navigating the Internet.
- Ability to work extended hours based on workload and deadlines.
- Perform work requiring extended periods of walking and standing, frequent bending, stooping, reaching, lifting, and light load carrying.
- Ability to work majority of regular season games and events and/or as dictated by job responsibilities and workload.
- Ability to work 100% of all marquee events including but not limited to playoffs/post season games.
How did you hear about this job?