Retail/Licensing: Warehouse Operations
Position Location: Cleveland Cavaliers Off-Site Retail Warehouse - 12665 Corporate Dr., Parma, OH 44130.
JOB SUMMARY/GENERAL DESCRIPTION
Under the direction of the eCommerce Manager, the associate will deliver an exceptional fan experience for all eCommerce sales while assisting in fulfillment, inventory management, and customer care for all the Cavaliers Holdings Companies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fulfill customer orders accurately and adhere to proper shipping policies for domestic and international orders.
- Understand the full lifecycle of website products and product promotions.
- Work on special assignments/projects concerning functionality as it concerns merchandising, data management, and operational processes.
- Handle incoming retail customer service calls and emails with a winning attitude and strong analytical skills elevating the fan experience.
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal).
- Maintain inventory according to best practices to ensure proper counts, reduced shrink and operational efficiencies.
- Work hands-on with eCommerce software and other PC and Web applications. Computer skills required to perform key functions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 6 -12 months of retail selling and inventory or operations experience in a specialty or department store environment.
- Computer experience including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook.
- High school diploma or equivalent education required.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic a must.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and responsibly in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to sit and work at a computer in an office setting for extended periods of time and perform work requiring extended periods of walking and standing, frequent bending, stooping, reaching, lifting, and light load carrying.
- Ability to work extended hours based on facility event schedules, workload and deadlines.
How did you hear about this job?