Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
The Cleveland Charge (NBA G League affiliate owned and operated by the Cleveland Cavaliers) and the Cleveland Monsters (AHL affiliate of the Columbus Blue Jackets) are looking for a personable, energetic team member to join and lead the Fan Engagement Team (The Cavalry and MonSquad). The Fan Engagement Team is a co-ed interactive group that participates at all Cleveland Charge and/or Monster home games and events throughout the community including charity and promotional events. Team members are responsible for facilitating in-game promotions, choosing contestants, pumping up the crowd, assisting the mascot and having high-energy every game. The ultimate goal of this position is to help create the most enthusiastic, energetic, and positive game environment in the NBA G League and AHL to gain fan interaction by keeping with optimum NBA standards.
- Greet fans with a positive, welcoming attitude as they enter the arena and hand out promotional items and gameday programs.
- Entertain fans in the stands during the games to provide an exciting and fun atmosphere to fans of all ages.
- Ensure all props are ready for in-game promotions prior to the game and contestants are ready prior to timeout.
- Work with ticket sales reps to coordinate pre, in, and post-game on-court Fan Experience Packages/Recognitions such as, but not limited to, national anthem, prime time performances, and halftime performances.
- Gather contestants for in-game promotions for Monsters games, explain rules of contests effectively, and engage with fans with enthusiasm.
- Activate all promotions that are held during pregame, timeouts, halftime and postgame, including overseeing all concourse and Fan Zone activities and interactives at Charge games.
- Act as an entertainment support system to encourage fan engagement and build Charge and Monsters brand.
- Oversee Fan Zone to ensure a fun and safe environment (Charge only).
- Interact and communicate with fans and staff in a positive and professional manner.
- Choose contestants for in game promotions.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service oriented skills.
- Must have a hands-on, positive energy, and a great outgoing attitude.
- Enjoys interaction with fans of all ages, must be at ease in front of a crowd.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Must be able to take direction well, follow instructions and make decisions on the spot.
- Must collaborate well in a team environment.
- Live entertainment background a plus (cheer, dance, theater, etc...)
- Flexible schedule; must be willing to work nights, weekends and/or holidays.
- Must be AVAILABLE for at least 75% of home games
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from Cleveland State Wolstein Center and/or Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse
- Opportunity to participate in community events.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.