Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
The Project Manager is responsible for leading and guiding all internal and external projects that are requested to enable success and organization for the internal Creative and Marketing teams. The entire creative team has a passion for creating the most dynamic, innovative, and ground-breaking content to drive game presentation, marketing campaigns, video web/digital content and team-driven broadcast initiatives for the Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Monsters, Cavaliers Legion, Cleveland Charge, and Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse. The Project Manager will be focused on the Fieldhouse Creative, CGX Graphic Design, and Digital/Email teams while reporting to the VP of Creative.
The Project Manager is responsible for working with all departments within the organization to ensure that our creative teams provide the thorough communication, customer service, and dedication through the entirety of all project requests. The project manager will be the point of contact for status updates on projects and help to connect team members working on multifaceted projects for efficient workflow.
The Project Manager will lead the push for “every customer, every time” satisfaction, by being the customer-facing team member of the creative team, adding to creative content discussions, reviewing and updating processes and efficiencies, being the organized “backbone” and understanding priorities and best use of organizational and departmental assets.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Leads the workflow for all creative/digital team requests within Workfront project management software. Drives creative feedback to ensure that all tasks are started and completed to the highest standards.
- Assigns and guides the flow of each request to ensure that all projects are completed as scheduled using available resources to produce the best and most efficient product possible.
- Initiates and expedites communication between all stakeholders and assigned creative team members
- Strong understanding of the skill level, schedule, and abilities of all video producers, graphic designers, and web team so that all projects can be completed using the best possible resources.
- Ambassador and “pitch person” to internal and external clients on the vast array of creative services that are available to them. Educates them on how to request and best use those resources while always recommending potential improvements.
- Strong knowledge of creative asset inventory and ability to recommend where current resources can be repurposed and redistributed to benefit more than 1 client.
- Leads the conversation with repeat customers on the best ways to request projects and accomplish their goals.
- Prioritizes and recommends “outside the box” solutions when scheduling or unforeseen circumstances arise and is able to quickly shuffle tasks in pressure situations while keeping a positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- Act as the main contact for all Workfront related questions and be the point person for customer support of the platform.
- Responsible for keeping request forms up to date and accurate.
- Responsible for reporting within Workfront, creating and updating reports so that department heads can use the information to improve their team.
- Keeping the internal calendar updated and being aware of all arena events to avoid any crossover or conflict of interest.
- After leading and ensuring all tasks are completed on time and delivered to the appropriate locations in the proper formats, the Project Manager will actively pursue feedback and maintain records of completed work using the Project management software- Workfront.
- The Project Manager must have a base knowledge of video, digital, and graphic design terminology.
- The Project Manager Attends regularly scheduled weekly meetings for various internal teams (Marketing, Corporate Sales, Community Relations, Event Operations, etc.) to become engaged with all aspects of the organization.
- Represents the Family of Companies in a professional way and adds to the creative discussion which includes but it not limited to marketing campaigns, in-arena videos, graphics, web, ticket sales campaigns, internal videos and broadcast assets.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by VP of Creative.
Work Experience Requirement
2-4 years of real-world experience in either project management or creative asset management
4-year college degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Design or other relevant field or comparable work experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.