Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
This Producer is primarily focused on generating video content for use in television, in-arena & live events along with digital & social channels for the Cleveland Cavaliers. The position also helps provide additional video support for internal departments such as Ticket Sales and Service, Corporate Partnerships, Community Relations, and others. This producer is also responsible for turning around short form video clips for multiple platforms.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Act as lead camera operator for video productions as assigned, with an ability to self-produce or work under guidance of a director/producer.
· Capture footage during events for use in features for social distribution, television, game presentation, and on digital platforms.
· Capture feature type footage in non-game settings, including behind the scenes content with players and community appearances involving team personnel. Must have a working knowledge of wireless audio.
· Lighting skills for shooting feature interviews and production elements are a must.
· Edits fully produced features for use during game broadcasts, social & digital distribution, and shoulder-programming, maintaining acceptable production standards and video quality
· Edits video content for use on in-arena video board and digitally, including but not limited to player videos, community relation pieces, sponsorship, and promotional messaging.
· Actively participates with other members of production team to develop story ideas.
· Acts as internal creative and production resource for all business groups, working to develop concepts that support internal departments such as Ticket Sales and Service, Corporate Partnerships, Community Relations, and others.
Other related duties as required.
Required Skills, Experience & Abilities:
· High School diploma or GED.
· 3-5 years proven experience as camera operator in a professional environment.
· 2-3 years’ experience as non-linear editor in a professional environment, working on Adobe Creative Suite or similar.
· Ability and willingness to take direction on projects and self-produce as needed.
· Ability to effectively manage time and remain organized while working on multiple projects with aggressive deadlines.
· Must be able to work non-traditional hours including, evenings, weekends, and holidays on short notice as required.
· Must Provide link to Demo Reel to be considered.
· Help with Equipment in keeping it organized and working properly.
· Green Screen lighting and post-production.
· Create still and motion graphics.
· Come with a creative passion and bring ideas to the table.
· Experience in television news, production house, or sports team environment.
· Knowledge and experience with Sony FS-7, Sony F-55, and Canon DSLR Cameras, Sony A7s series, Canon C300/200, P2 cameras.
· Knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
· Proficiency with both PC and Mac OS.
· Strong computer skills with a knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and After Effects.
· Overall knowledge of broadcast technology, including various file types, tape formats, and digital workflows.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.