Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
Under the guidance of the Senior Manager of Premium Membership Development, the Premium Hospitality Specialist is responsible for driving sales and retention efforts of a premium hospitality club within Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. This role will have many key relationships, both internal and external, that will have a lasting impact on the overall experience of the club for our guests. Delivering superior customer service and aggressive sales strategies will be of the highest priority for this team member. They will be an expert in all aspects of this space, with the main goal of maximizing revenue both personally and by setting up other team members for success. Having a deep knowledge in other premium areas and the commitment to selling and retaining these other areas is also a significant part of this role.
- Manage a large portion of premium seating accounts and act as a consultant to these clients, as well as accounts in other premium areas.
- Provide input to assist with the development and execution of service and retention strategies of the premium hospitality club that they are assigned.
- Connect with all guests of the club on a nightly basis, to grow relationships for future retention, as well as to identify additional sales and revenue opportunities.
- Generate new business in all premium clubs and suite products, both from a membership perspective, as well as smaller in-season events and packages. This will be done through prospecting, referrals and growing existing account base.
- Provide feedback on food and beverage of the club to improve variety and quality of the club offerings.
- Make recommendations on all logistics of the premium hospitality club they’re assigned, including ingress/egress/space set up, etc.
- Customize clients’ overall experience as a Foundation Member by providing ideas on benefits, gifting and events.
- Implement communication strategies to all members of the premium club they’re assigned.
- Work with the Corporate Partner team to ensure proper and ongoing activation of the specific space entitlement, when applicable.
- Work directly with Aramark, the Vice President of Guest Experience and the Director of Safety and Security to recruit and hire appropriate part-time team members to enhance the guest experience in the club (when applicable).
- Maintain a general knowledge of all suites and premium areas.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.