Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
Under direction of Senior Director or People and Culture, provides support to all functional areas of People and Culture Team, including recruitment (significant focus), benefits/compensation, record keeping, employee relations, wellness, training and team member engagement.
- Work with hiring leader to conduct individual search processes; assures appropriate approvals are received; assists with job descriptions as needed; prepares job postings and reviews recruitment sources to determine most appropriate sites; integrates social media sites for maximum effectiveness; reviews resumes/applications and routes viable candidates to hiring manager.
- Support background check process and annual recruitment responsibilities of Frontline Team Members, this will include assisting with Job Fairs, Interview sessions, and onboarding.
- Assist with all new full-time hire processes: conducting new hire orientation sessions; preparing paperwork and assisting Team Members in completing necessary employment documents (i.e. tax withholding forms, I-9 Forms, information forms, etc.) and providing them with parking credentials, proximity/ID cards, etc.; educating team members on company culture; completing full-time hire transaction forms, entering data in the HRIS database, and forwarding necessary records to Payroll; setting up and maintaining files of new Team Member records, correspondence, reports and other material. May assist with enrollment of new team members in benefits programs and/or explanation of same.
- Process a variety of applications, employment, enrollment, pay changes, invoices, and informational and confidential forms according to team procedures.
- Handle rejection letters for applicants, acknowledgement letter for submitted resumes, write verification letters for current and past team members as requested.
- Screen visitors, phone calls, and resolve routine personnel inquiries.
- Maintain department files and records in organized and confidential manner. Lead clean up and rotation of files into storage.
- Run reports from the HRIS system to support work needs throughout the organization, including analysis of turnover, new hires tracking, and other organization specific metrics. Assist in compliance with ongoing NBA reporting requirements.
- Provide strong contribution to Fun Bunch activities, team members engagement events, and the company annual service award program.
- Support of all team members on the People and Culture team with a variety of tasks and functions.
- Serve as a back up to the Administrative Assistant and perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years of work in the Human Resources field preferred.
- Experience working with the UKG – HRIS system a plus
- LinkedIn and Teamwork Online recruitment experience
- Strong organizational skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.