Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
Under the direction of the Warehouse Manager, assists the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse retail operations team with day-to-day inventory and warehouse activities that include but are not limited to processing shipments, storing/organizing products, distributing/replenishing merchandise, and participation in retail operational special projects. Work concerts and special events at the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse by checking in all event merchandise, distributing to selling locations, assisting with vendor stand set up, replenishing additional event merchandise as needed, participating in special projects, and checking back all remaining event merchandise at the end of the concert/event.
- Receiving and checking-in of retail vendor purchase orders and receipts.
- Organization of product within the warehouse.
- Picking and pulling of warehouse merchandise for distribution to retail selling locations.
- Perform price changes and inventory counts as needed.
- Maintains daily detailed communications with team leader and assists with coordination and execution of special projects.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Assists with support and training of other team members when needed.
- Participate in special event and concert retail set-ups and teardowns and inventory duties.
- Press roster name/number kits on jerseys for all sales locations
- Must demonstrate a high level of accuracy with receiving, transfers an event merchandise handling
- General protection of company assets via adherence to corporate retail inventory policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1–2 years of retail inventory or operations experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent education required.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic a must.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Reads, speaks, and comprehends English effectively.
- Ability to work independently and responsibly in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work extended hours based on workload and deadlines.
- Perform work requiring extended periods of walking and standing, frequent bending, stooping, reaching, lifting, and light load carrying.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.