Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
Type of Position:
Part-time, Union, Hourly. Commission pay for special events/concerts
Our Retail Team Members are responsible for delivering an exceptional fan shopping experience at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. They will become a part of our championship retail team and achieve goals related to sales, customer service, inventory maintenance, merchandising, and loss prevention. We are looking for Team Members to assist us during the upcoming 2019-2020 Cleveland Cavaliers and Cleveland Monsters seasons. Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse is Cleveland’s sport and entertainment hub, hosting games as well as many of the top concerts and events in town! If you are friendly, energetic, passionate about working in a team environment, this job is for you!
- Provides outstanding customer service.
- Utilize Point-Of-Sale (POS) registers through sales and by collecting customer information when directed for marketing initiatives.
- Perform a variety of merchandising tasks including: accurately checking-in and processing new merchandise, performing markdowns, physical inventories and product transfers.
- Adheres to strict cash management and handling policies and procedures.
- Achieves sales productivity and incentive goals.
- Maintains daily detailed communications with team leader and assists with coordination and execution of special projects.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Assists with support and training of other team members when needed.
- Assures protection of company assets while adhering to corporate retail loss prevention policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work 75% of all Cavaliers games and 50% of all Monsters games.
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving about the departments. Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis
- Ability to work independently and responsibly in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and communication skills.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic is a must.
- Ability to work flexible and/or extended hours based on business needs.
- Reads, speaks, and comprehends English effectively.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.