Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
With a goal of exceeding the expectations of our Monsters Members/Season Ticket Holders through proactive service, anticipation of needs and delivery of a superior member experience in order to maximize retention and revenue, our Membership Development Specialists will take the lead on all aspects of client retention, upselling, cross-selling and customer service. The Membership Development Specialist will strive to build customer loyalty and satisfaction by delivering unique experiences, creating relationships through personal touch points and by providing clear and consistent communication with integrity to secure our clients long term commitment to, and confidence in, our organization. Leveraging this customer loyalty by implementing relationship-based selling techniques will be critical in generating incremental ticket sales/suite revenue from client base. Our Membership Development Team will be measured by the ability to create, implement and execute retention and incremental ticket sales and revenue programs that will be viewed as some of the best practices in the industry.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Solely responsible for gaining account bases’ annual renewal commitment by being able to overcome all objections associated with the renewal including price/investment/value concerns, usage problems, direction of the team issues, seat location concerns, loss of partners and any other issues.
- Achieve overall renewal revenue goals/retention percentage for personal membership account base as assigned by the Sr. Manager of Membership Development.
- Achieve overall new business revenue goals (new membership, partial plans, groups, etc.) as assigned by the Monsters Ticket Sales leadership team.
- Meet team accountability metrics specific to the MDS role (appointments set/completed, touchpoints, calls, etc.)
- A crucial aspect of this role will be upselling and cross-selling your current membership base into additional Monsters memberships, partial ticket plans, group sales, and premium products. Relationship-selling skills will be key in this process.
- Acquire qualified referrals from season ticket base in order to maximize additional revenue opportunities.
- Develop, maintain, enhance and strengthen relationships with our Monsters Hockey Club members– including their family, friends, clients, employees and guests.
- Proactively communicate with and anticipate the needs of our customers by being an expert on the products and services offered by the Cleveland Monsters, the Monsters Hockey Club and Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.
- Provide unique and personalized experiences for all clients. Increase customer loyalty through consistent and personalized communication, experiences and touch points. Create your own personal brand with your membership base that they can trust and rely on.
- Responsible for managing own client interactions which will consist of phone calls, e-mails, in-office visits, in-arena visits and interactions at special events.
- Propose creative ideas to the team that will enhance all aspects of our Monsters Hockey Club culture, including developing new benefit programs, special events, better processes and ways to exceed client’s expectations.
- Enter all Touchpoint and client profile information gathered in our CRM system for reporting, updating and account relationship purposes.
- Help execute member events and client experiences including, but not limited to: annual member meeting, member events, chalk talks, gift mailings, ticket mailings, renewal mailings, benefit / service booklet design and mailing, seat relocation event, business networking events, rookie events, fence sitter parties, events with coaches/GM/team.
- Consistently, genuinely and enthusiastically answer incoming phone calls and emails on items such as game night questions, member benefit questions, customer profile changes, account balances, etc.
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve unusual/adverse situations using a quick response approach and make sound decisions based on available information. Use logical thinking and provide practical solutions based on the current situation presented.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum of two years of successful sales, preferably in ticket sales.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Sales oriented; committed to teamwork and going above and beyond the customers’ expectations.
- Ability to build strong relationships and perform relationship-based selling.
- Strong communication, prioritization and organization skills.
- Prior experience in providing top-level, concierge style customer service and unique experiences in the sports/hospitality industries is preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving skills & ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and Microsoft CRM. Ability to learn Veritix/Back Office ticketing system and Flash Seats.
Available to work various hours including evenings, weekends and holidays and all Monsters home games and special events.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.