Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
With the goal of exceeding the expectations of our Wine & Gold United Members (Season Ticket Holders), the Membership Development Specialist Representative (MDS Rep) will provide proactive service, anticipate the needs of their clients, and deliver tailored benefits and experiences.
The MDS Rep will develop personal relationships with each Member through personal touchpoints and by providing clear and consistent communication to secure our clients’ long-term commitment to, and confidence in, our organization.
Leveraging this customer loyalty, it is the expectation of the MDS Rep to retain Members year-over-year, grow their investment with the organization, and cross-sell them into additional products.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Build relationships with current Members through phone calls, face-to-face meetings, events, and gameday interactions.
- Recommend additional products based on Members’ needs and wants for both personal and business use, inclusive of:
- Group outings
- Premium seating and suites
- Additional Membership seating
- Concerts, events, and arena shows
- Memberships, Groups, and Suites for other Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse/Wolstein Center sports properties:
- Cleveland Monsters (AHL)
- Cleveland Charge (G-League)
- Proactively strengthen relationships with Members to gain referrals of family, friends, clients, employees, and guests – use these as an outlet for new clients
- Be an expert of the products and services provided by the Cleveland Cavaliers and Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse
- Provide unique and personalized experiences for all our clients. Increase customer loyalty with each of these interactions by becoming a “concierge” for your client and providing them with experiences above their expectations.
- Propose creative ideas to the team that will enhance all aspects of Membership culture; including developing new benefit programs, special events and ways to exceed client’s expectations.
- Responsible for managing own client Touch Point Program which will consist of courtesy phone calls, in-office visits, in-arena visits and interactions at special events. Sharing great stories and experiences on how you made an impact with your accounts will be critical.
- Enter all touch points and client profile information gathered in our CRM system for reporting, updating and account relationship purposes.
- Help to coordinate assigned Member events and client experiences including, but not limited to: Annual Members Meeting, Member receptions, Chalk Talks, client golf events, gift mailings, seat relocation events, business networking events, Rookie Events, events with coaches/GM/team, etc.
- Work with the Business Development Team in ensuring a smooth account transition process from the rep that sells the account to the Membership Development team who will inherit and service the account.
- Consistently, genuinely, and enthusiastically answer incoming phone calls and emails in a prompt and timely manner on items such as game night questions, Member benefit questions, customer profile changes, account balances, etc.
- Ensure that Member’s payments are continually up-to-date and recover any missed payments.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Prior experience in providing top-level, concierge-style customer service and unique experiences in the hotel/resort, restaurant and/or hospitality industries.
- Preferred minimum of two years of successful sales experience, ideally in ticket sales.
- Customer-first oriented; committed to teamwork and going above and beyond clients’ expectations.
- Sales-minded with the ability to build strong relationships and perform relationship-based selling.
- Strong communication, prioritization, and organization skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills & ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Sales Force. Ability to learn ticketing systems and SeatGeek.
- Available to work various hours including evenings, weekends and holidays in addition to all Cavaliers home games.
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace. To safeguard our employees and their families, our visitors, and the broader community from COVID-19, and in consideration of recommendations from health authorities and advisors, any individual working onsite in our offices must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. We will discuss accommodations for individuals who cannot be vaccinated due to a medical reason or sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.