Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
This position will work with the Senior Director of Ticket Operations to oversee all aspects of ticket operations for events held at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, including all sporting events. This includes inventory management, creating and developing event reports, website content management, overseeing full time, part time and game day staff. This position will work with the Senior Director of Ticket Operations on strategic planning of all ticketing related projects. This position will also be the main point of contact for the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse sales teams dedicated to season, single game, and group sales. The Manager of Ticket Operations will work with the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse sales teams, as well as any third-party ticketing vendors, as the project manager to develop offers and programs designed to sell packages.
- Manage all aspects of ticketing and event management, including but not limited to single game, group, and season ticket sales.
- Manage and maintain Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse website using a content management system to update pages with event details, purchase links and other relevant information.
- Participate in the planning and development of projects to be supported by Ticket Operations.
- Monitor sales activities, providing daily, weekly, and monthly reports as needed.
- Create and maintain operational processes using innovative tools to ensure efficiencies.
- Develop solutions pertaining to customer service issues and work closely with ticket sales and service management on proper follow up.
- Maintain a positive, high performance culture in the Ticket Operations department, while building a positive rapport with all other departments.
- Works closely with ticketing vendor and acts as one of the main points of contact for all internal communications and enhancements regarding ticket platform.
- Handles complaints and customer service issues in a fair, professional & courteous manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous box office experience with a professional entertainment venue is preferred.
- Must be a ticketing system expert and be able to provide guidance on upgrades, conversions and daily event management.
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail and be proactive in anticipating problems and providing ticketing and customer service solutions.
- Possess strong leadership skills in working with box office team and a strong desire to work with, train, develop and help team members improve for the betterment of their careers and the overall team operation.
- Be cooperative, courteous, and patient in dealings with team members, guests and others.
- Strong communication and decision-making skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 360 products.
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Flexible schedule availability due to the inherent nature of the entertainment industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.