Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
- Responsible for hitting & exceeding our company's annual single-event suite & new premium membership revenue goals
- Lead the pricing strategy, inventory management, & act as a liaison between all internal departments for our single-event suite sales for all 150+ events at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse
- Manage our $4 Million Premium Flex Program, including renewal strategy, utilization strategy, yearlong communication strategy, and member benefit activation
- Head our single-event suite renewal strategy
- Assist with and potentially lead our Early Bird sales campaign
- Serve as the direct report for our Premium Development Team consisting of five (5) team members, including weekly 1-1’s, weekly team meetings, etc.
- Be “in the trenches” for any big pitches including suite leases, theater box leases, and other contractually obligated sales
- Create and lead premium prospect event efforts, including shock & awe campaigns, event activation, and event ROI
- Assist in the creation & distribution of B2B and premium-qualified leads
- Responsible for any sales floor-wide B2B trainings, including prospecting, industry analysis, sales process, premium product knowledge, and closing/battling objections
- Any additional tasks and responsibilities assigned by our Senior Director, Business Development
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis on business, sports, sales, or related field
- Proven track record of selling B2B, multi-year deals, and premium inventory at a high level
- 5+ years of relevant experience in sales and 2+ years in leadership; working in sports and entertainment industry preferred
- Ability to create and execute sales floor-wide B2B training program
- Displays our company’s 5 characteristics (positivity, work ethic, leadership, openness to learning, passion for your craft)
- Detail-oriented & innovative
- High-level of professionalism
- Strong B2B acumen
- Ability to manage, motivate, and effectively lead top sales performers
- Can maintain highly confidential information amongst leadership team
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace. To safeguard our employees and their families, our visitors, and the broader community from COVID-19, and in consideration of recommendations from health authorities and advisors, any individual working onsite in our offices must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. We will discuss accommodations for individuals who cannot be vaccinated due to a medical reason or sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.