Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
- Seeking energetic/outgoing host for In-Game Promotions and Activities for Cleveland Monsters Hockey (AHL) home games at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.
- Lead in-game promotions and contests in the stands and on the ice (skating skills helpful, but NOT required) LIVE on-camera.
- Represent team and interact with fans on concourse and at outside events.
- Bring enthusiasm to the crowd.
- Strong, clear voice to confidently engage audiences in large arena setting, i.e. rally moments, crowd prompts.
- Host community events, team functions, school visits, open skates, etc.
- Appear in promotional and entertainment video features in-game, TV and/or online.
- Possible voice-over involvement for marketing/broadcast elements.
- Paid position, flexible schedule.
- Ice Skating ability and knowledge of hockey is helpful, but not required.
- Self-confidence and enthusiasm to perform in front of large crowds.
- Clear and articulate speaking voice.
- Strong communication skills, outgoing personality, and interest in interacting with fans of all ages.
- Strong sense of humor, ability to laugh at themselves and engage fans in a variety of activities.
- Previous Public Speaking or Hosting experience preferred, but not necessary.
- Previous sports (staff or player) experience helpful, but not necessary.
- Must be comfortable on-camera and able to improvise in a Live Show environment.
- Ability to work varied schedule within season; primarily nights/weekends, plus additional community events, as needed.
- Creativity and initiative to actively collaborate with Game Presentation and Team Marketing on in-game elements/contests, video skits, promotions, team activities and fan relations.
- Must have valid driver’s license or reliable transportation to Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.