Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
GSAs are responsible for all event-related Guest Services duties at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, interacting with FieldHouse Team Members, guests, outside vendors, contractors, and visitors. Positions within the Guest Services Team are: Ticket Takers, Seating (ushers), Guest Relations, and Premium Seating/Suite Services. A GSA may be assigned or reassigned to any of the aforementioned positions on an event-by-event basis and will execute other duties as assigned.
In accordance with the NBA Elevate initiative, Guest Services Team Members will maintain our quality standards in creating a safe, individualized, fun, and seamless experience for all Team Members and guests at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs all Guest Services duties as assigned while maintaining the highest professional standards
- Provides an unparalleled level of guest service, experience, and engagement.
- Answers information requests from guests and FieldHouse Team Members during events and becomes an expert on everything event and FieldHouse related.
- Punctuality and professionalism are a must as related to attendance and work schedule.
- Responsible for a clean and neat appearance with complete Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse issued GSA uniform to include name tag, ID, and radio or flashlight when assigned.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by their Team Leader or directed by the Senior Director/Senior Coordinator/Coordinator of Guest Experience, which may include but will not be limited to: providing breaks, redeployment to assist or bolster other units, assist the Clean Team by helping with light waste removal in the seating areas, etc.
- Required to stand on feet for 4 or more hours.
- Physical requirements include the ability to traverse stairs, bending/stooping/kneeling, walking up to ¼ mile at a time and working in elevated areas (Loudville).
- May be required to push guests up to 400 lbs. in a wheelchair.
- Must be able to lift items or boxes up to 30 lbs. (i.e. folding chairs, promotional items, etc.).
Must have valid State of Ohio identification and email address.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.