Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
FieldHouse Creative is the award-winning, in-house video production team providing the most dynamic and ground-breaking creative content to drive game presentation, marketing campaigns, web/digital video content, and team-driven initiatives for the Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Monsters, Cavs Legion Gaming Club, Cleveland Charge, and other key properties and projects associated with Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. The Live Events Senior Producer is an experienced storyteller and editor, skilled in live event production, and a leader and mentor, driving innovation and creative direction throughout the Fieldhouse Creative team and for FieldHouse Creative team projects. This team player is crucial to the success of live events. A strong attention to detail, an ability to organize content and information, adhere to a defined approval process, and seek education to improve processes and the overall fan experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
LIVE EVENT PRODUCTION
- Directs all non-Cavs/Monsters’ events inside and outside of Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse and ensures that fans and guests have the best visual experience possible. Events include the MAC tournament, NCAA events, Monster Jam, local music events, arena rentals, charity events, on & off-site meetings, and many other events.
- Representative for the Fieldhouse Creative team and the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse for all outside events delivering excellent customer service to internal and external teams.
- Creates meaningful content to enhance events, ensures outside content meets Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse standards and is delivered on time.
- Knowledge of or willing to learn all preproduction and live production software and hardware needs.
- Recommends improvements to all arena shows using our arena technology, new technology, and social media to give Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse the edge in recruiting shows.
- Manages event night expectations and ensures proper staffing.
- Able and willing to step into any role on a live event to ensure its’ success.
- Creates/manages all projects needed by any Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse team to include partnerships, ticket sales, diversity and inclusion, digital, human resources, community resources, building operations, marketing, and any other team that needs support for live events.
- Manages productions and shoots as a producer/director at a high level.
- Creates videos, graphics and animation content for the video boards, digital signage, LED ribbons and broadcast graphics.
- Serves as main customer contact for assigned projects. Coordinate tasks and responsibilities with other producers to ensure higher quality and timely project completion.
- Highly skilled at concept development, storyboarding, storytelling, scripting, production planning, shooting, editing, post-production, and finalizing content for final and approved distribution.
- Identifies key areas where the FieldHouse Creative team can save time and recommend correct processes to make the team run more efficiently.
TEAM MEMBER LEADERSHIP
- Leader on the FieldHouse Creative and Marketing teams, playing an important role in development of all team members.
- Plays a leadership role in executing brand initiatives across all platforms and Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse events.
- Works with FieldHouse Creative team director and senior producers to develop and lead brainstorming, team building, mentorship, and training for team members.
- Manages projects, workloads, expectations and ensures effective use of time by team members.
- Creates an environment of open communication, creativity and sharing of ideas not only within FieldHouse Creative but within the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse family and the Family of Companies.
- Works to create greater communication, organization, and process improvement throughout the FieldHouse Creative team.
- Supports our organization’s Big Rocks- Competing for Championships, Team Member Commitment, Enterprise Collaboration, Fan Development, and Civic Leadership.
- Develops strong collaborative relationships that support game day initiatives, including third-party production partnerships and new technology partnerships.
- Initiates and develops relationships across the organization to fulfill client needs.
- Participates and brings new ideas and techniques independently as well as during designated brainstorm sessions.
- Focuses on supporting the growth of quality, depth and capabilities of our production team to include our part-time crew, enhancing our creative capabilities and driving innovation.
- Assumes additional responsibilities to ensure successful management of FieldHouse Creative resources.
Work Experience Requirement
- 5+ years working directing live events from a video standpoint.
- 5+ years of editing experience including Adobe Premiere and Photoshop.
- 5+ years working with production software and equipment.
- 5+ years of working with or leading a team to accomplish organizational objectives. Education
Advanced college coursework, degree, or comparable experience (5+ years) in video production preferred.
- Flexible schedule- holidays, nights and weekends as needed to accommodate event schedule.
- Detail Oriented – must have an extraordinary attention to detail.
- Responsible – always able to meet deadlines.
- Team-Minded - dedicated to working within and leading a team.
- Producer - can bring an idea from brainstorm phase to completion.
- Personality – enthusiastic, positive, and loves entertaining the fans of Cleveland.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.