Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
Under the direction of the Safety/Security Event Sergeants, is responsible for all event related security at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. Special security assignments may be available during non-event days/nights. Responsibilities include interacting with FieldHouse staff, guests, outside vendors, contractors and visitors; monitoring all entrances/exits; handling guest related issues, providing information; and controlling access to and from the FieldHouse while maintaining the highest level of professional standards. Opportunities may include security functions on Event Level, Main Concourse, Suites Level, and Upper Concourse. This is a part time position in which the team members are required to join Local Union B-27.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs all event and non-event security duties as assigned.
- Conducts building safety inspections (Normally pre-event and post event safety checks).
- Admits building staff, suppliers, contractors, visitors, and guests to the facility according to established security procedures.
- Answers information requests from staff and guests during events or as needed.
- Protects FieldHouse equipment, materials and structures throughout the work schedule.
- Provides regular security functions within the FieldHouse and related areas, prior to, during, and after all events.
- Responsible for clean, neat appearance with complete Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse issued Security uniform to include badge, name tag and radio when assigned
- Receives, records, and returns all lost and found items according to established team procedures
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Security Sergeants or as directed by Full Time Security Sergeants, Managers, or Senior Security Director.
All Security Officer new hires are subject to a satisfactory background check and must successfully complete physical agility test.
- All Security Officer new hires will become part of the Local B-27 Union and be inclusive with all guidelines and regulations set forth by the union in addition to those set by Cavaliers Holding LLC.
Education or Experience:
- Must High School diploma or GED equivalent certificate.
- Must have a valid State of Ohio identification.
- Must have flexibility to work any days of the week and weekends and various other shifts as needed.
- Previous security experience preferred, but not required.
- Ohio Peace Officer Training Academy (OPOTA) certification preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.