Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
The Cavaliers Holdings, LLC is seeking a talented Email Marketing Coordinator to work collaboratively with the organization’s Communications, Digital and Marketing Teams to oversee the strategy, build and deployment of all email marketing campaigns (marketing and transactional). We are looking for a candidate with a desire to help grow into a business leader while optimizing the existing, successful email programs for the Cleveland Cavaliers (NBA), Canton Charge (NBA G-League team), Cleveland Monsters (AHL team), and Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse. This candidate will have the opportunity to create and execute multiple new and exciting initiatives to grow our email marketing and automation program.
Under the guidance of the department’s team leader, the Email Marketing Coordinator position is responsible for the development and implementation of the organization’s email marketing campaigns (marketing and transactional) end-to-end, management and growth strategy of email databases and creation of team-related newsletters.
- Develop, build, test, and optimize highly segmented email campaigns
- Drive marketing emails to utilize best practices, optimizing for conversion and engagement
- Manage email signup acquisition and generation strategy
- Routinely meets with Analytics, Communications, Digital, Marketing and Sales Teams to review performance of email and use findings to formulate best practices as it relates to audience segments, email templates, and deployment optimization
- Own the end-to-end development of email marketing campaigns that deliver against business goals
- Maintain the email marketing calendar and manage email production for each of our organization’s teams and arena
- Coordinate creative assets with design team from all areas of the organization to ensure all email content is on brand, consistent in style, quality and voice while advising on best practices
- Lead QA process; be held accountable for the accuracy, timeliness, and consistency of all executed campaigns
- Communicate monthly KPI reports to communicate performance trends
- Ensure deliverables and email deployments stay on schedule
- Assist in delivery of messaging through other digital communication channels including but not limited to team and arena websites, proximity marketing (GPS/Beacon) and push messaging through the team mobile app
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 2-3 years’ experience with email and online marketing preferred
- Project management skills to manage calendars and creative assets within a deadline-driven environment
- Desire to grow into a business leader while working well in a team environment
- Desire to seize opportunities and take initiative without needing to be told
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS, preferably with experience specific to emails
- Knowledge of email best practices and CAN-SPAM compliance
- Experience-based knowledge of Adobe Web Premium programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop and Dreamweaver is preferred
- Familiarity with responsive email design a plus
- Attention to detail without compromising speed in execution
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple audiences
- Excellent written communication skills with focus on ad copy
- Must be organized, highly motivated and team-oriented
- Maturity, professionalism, and a strong work ethic are essential
- Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends, evenings and game nights as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.