Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
JOB SUMMARY/GENERAL DESCRIPTION
Under the direction of the eCommerce Manager, the associate will deliver an exceptional fan experience for all eCommerce sales while assisting in fulfillment, inventory management, and customer care for all the Cavaliers Holdings Companies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Fulfill customer orders accurately and adhere to proper shipping policies for domestic and international orders.
- Understand the full lifecycle of website products and product promotions.
- Work on special assignments/projects concerning functionality as it concerns merchandising, data management, and operational processes.
- Handle incoming retail customer service calls, emails and chats with a winning attitude and strong analytical skills, elevating the fan experience.
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal).
- Maintain inventory according to best practices to ensure proper counts, reduced shrink and operational efficiencies.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent education required.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic a must.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and responsibly in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to sit and work at a computer in a warehouse setting for extended periods of time and perform work requiring extended periods of walking, standing, frequent bending, stooping, reaching, lifting, and light load carrying.
- Ability to work extended hours based on facility event schedules, workload and deadlines.
- Computer experience including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook.
- 6-12 months of retail experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.