Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
Under the direction of the Director, eCommerce, the Lead eCommerce Associate will lead a small team to deliver an exceptional fan experience for all online purchases while supporting the Cavaliers organization to follow company procedures for maintaining the operation of the E-Commerce warehouse. The ideal candidate must possess a customer service friendly attitude and be able to effectively communicate in a positive manner with customers who have purchased through the eCommerce store and be able to identify, suggest and implement operational policies and procedures while training and leading a small team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Trains and leads new and current team members on how to deliver an exceptional fan experience for all online orders placed (picks, packs and ships)
- Trains and leads new and current team members on policies and procedures to maintain a safe, organized and secure warehouse.
- Delivers exceptional fan experiences via phone and email communications, online chat with online purchasers.
- Delivers exceptional fan experiences by processing exchanges and returns timely.
- Works with the warehouse team to transfer and then organize incoming product.
- Maintains inventory according to best practices to ensure proper counts, reduced shrink and operational efficiencies
- Collaborates with eCommerce Warehouse Manager to track and solve problem orders, exchanges and returns.
- Identifies and suggests solutions for warehouse deficiencies
- All other related duties as assigned.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Proficient in understanding eCommerce software
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with customers, the eCommerce Team and other teams/team members.
- Knowledge of the NBA, AHL, AFL, and NBA D-League is encouraged.
- Ability to work independently and responsibly in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work extended hours based on facility event schedules, workload and deadlines.
Ability to bend, reach, and lift on a regular basis.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.