Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
Under the guidance of the VP of Commuincations and Team Services - Charge , the Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for creating, curating and sharing unique and compelling content across the Charge and team-related digital platforms to help build the Charge brand, as well as advancing year-round engagement across the organization’s online network.
- Assist with the creation and execution of digital campaigns to support organization initiatives including but not limited to corporate partnerships, merchandise, ticket sales and team (basketball) operations
- Create and manage Charge Content Calendar to strategically schedule and posts social media content.
- Help with the day-to-day maintenance of ClevelandCharge.com and @ChargeCLE social media platforms.
- Participate in the execution of the Charge social media strategy, using best practices to drive engagement and conversation (i.e. community event coverage, long-term campaigns, social media holidays, matchup/score graphics)
- Assist in the creation and implementation of graphics for websites and emails such as ticket offers, promotional nights, corporate partnership messaging, etc.
- Assist in managing content & creative for Charge Member e-mail and social media campaigns
- Shoot and archive photos from each game in accordance with each department’s needs (i.e. partnership activation, group performances, new players)
- Coordinate gameday photography by creating shot lists to comply with each department’s needs (i.e. partnership activation, group performances, new players) and archive photos for each game.
- Other gameday responsibilities include assisting with social media, tracking/audit of game partner elements
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple audiences
- Superior attention to detail and proof-reading experience
- Must be organized, highly motivated and team-oriented
- Experience producing written, video, audio and graphic content
- Experience creating, posting and sharing content across current digital platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, etc.
- Working knowledge with HTML, WordPress CMS and Adobe Web Premium programs such as: Photoshop, Adobe Premiere or related video editing platform
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, deadline-oriented workplace
- Photography experience a plus
- Digital/Social Media marketing experience preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.