Primary Overview of Position:
The Cavaliers Operating Company, LLC is seeking a talented Digital Design Assistant to help create, conceptualize and design creative assets that will be distributed across the organization’s digital and social media platforms. We are looking for a candidate that holds a strong passion for design and knowledge of digital, social media and web-related trends. The role will collaborate with the organization’s Digital Content Production team to deliver compelling visual content, web and email layouts, and social media assets while possessing a strong attention-to-detail within a fast-paced environment.
- Design creative assets including editorial and promotional collateral for delivery across team-related digital and social media channels, including but not limited to email campaigns, team websites and team mobile app
- Coordinate creative assets with content and production team members to ensure designs are optimized for target platforms, channels, and technologies – for example, meet the unique requirements of a target audience, social media platform, and/or mobile viewing experience
- Assist with various day-to-day operations, management and growth of team websites and the team mobile app
· Assists with the creation and design of individual emails to maximize the visual experience and engagement for our fans
- Stay on the cutting edge of digital and social media trends as well as best practices in digital design, applying this knowledge to all assignments
- Be open and responsive to feedback from other departments, and create multiple mockups as necessary based on business and promotional needs
- Various other duties as assigned
- Degree in graphic, interactive design or web-related field; or at least one (1) – two (2) years of experience
- Proficiency with design tools including Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
- Must have excellent computer skills, including working knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple audiences
- Ability and willingness to work independently and under close direction
- Must be organized, highly motivated and team-oriented
- Superior attention to detail and proof-reading experience
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, deadline-oriented workplace
- Knowledge of basketball is preferred, but not necessary
- This is a seasonal position that will last the duration of the NBA season.
- Ability to work 40 hours per week, including nights, weekends and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.