Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
We are looking for a Data Quality Analyst to join our growing team of analysts and developers. The Data Quality Analyst will have accountability for the group's overall data and reporting posture by responsibly managing data assets, data lineage and data access, supporting sound data analysis, and assist in development of the holistic information strategy. The ideal candidate makes well-thought-out decisions on complex or ambiguous data issues and helps establish the data stewardship and information management strategy and direction for group. They will also be expected to work and communicate effectively with team members across multiple areas of the organization, both technical and non-technical. This role will reside within the Data Operations department and will provide an opportunity to gain end-to-end experience in delivering best of breed data solutions. Rock Entertainment Group’s practice encompasses data strategy, data transformation, database technologies, business intelligence, predictive analytics, descriptive analytics, targeted digital marketing solutions and more.
- Performing statistical tests on large datasets to determine data quality and integrity.
- Evaluating system performance and design, as well as its effect on data quality.
- Collaborating with database developers to improve data collection and storage processes.
- Running data queries to identify coding issues and data exceptions, as well as cleaning data.
- Gathering data from primary or secondary data sources to identify and interpret trends from a QA perspective.
- Reporting data analysis findings to management to inform business decisions and prioritize information system needs.
- Documenting processes and maintaining data records.
- Adhering to best practices in data analysis and collection.
- Keeping abreast of developments and trends in data quality analysis.
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of peers and key stakeholders; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; execute with limited information and ambiguity.
- Results-oriented, diligent, and works with a sense of urgency. Assertive, responsible for his/her own work (self-directed), have a strong affinity for defining work in deliverables, and be willing to commit to deadlines.
- Possesses knowledge and expertise in data modeling and management techniques and strategies.
- Influential, focused, and versatile team player that is comfortable under pressure.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity, poise, maturity, and precision both written and verbal.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills; balancing strategic alignment with technology roadmap and emerging industry trends with practical delivery.
- Technical expertise in data architecture principles and design aspects of various DBMS and reporting concepts.
- Solid understanding of PostgreSQL, or other similar programming languages.
- Experience with data modeling and test data management tools.
- 1-3+ years of experience in a data architecture or engineering function.
- 1-3+ years of hands-on data experience, with demonstrated increase of responsibilities over time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.