Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
This full-time position will report to the Senior Manager of Creative Services. This position will manage the development, direction, and production of partner-related creative materials, including but not limited to: Creative decks, photography, videography, graphics, and mocks. They will also act as the liaison between internal and external groups as it pertains to sponsor creative needs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a library of platforms and inventory that the Sales, Activation, and Partnership Marketing groups will utilize for proposals and upsells.
- Work closely with Partnership Marketing, New Business Development, and Activation representatives to make sure that the workflow is supporting the timelines and creative/strategic needs of the projects and partners.
- Collaborate with and support all PM, Development, and Activation team members on the development of creative for sales decks, renewals, presentations, recap videos, activation videos, etc.
- Ideate and collaborate with Partnership Marketing Representatives and their Partners to build integrated and customized creative projects in order to fulfill contractual obligations and ensure partner satisfaction.
- Work with PM and Development teams to efficiently and proficiently prepare content for sales presentations.
- Interact with other departments to facilitate multi-platform needs and ensure the methodical and efficient communication between the Corporate Partnership Team and other internal teams as it relates to partner creative services.
- Coordinator should serve as liaison between the Corporate Partnership Team and the Digital, QTV, and Marketing teams, etc., in all matters that relate to partner creative projects.
- Coordinate external photography, videography, and production needs whenever applicable.
- Prepare and maintain weekly updates of existing and upcoming projects.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in a product marketing-oriented, hands-on design role.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with a diverse group of colleagues.
- Flexible, motivated, and equipped to work in an environment of rapid change.
- Working knowledge of desktop publishing, especially the Microsoft and Adobe Suites.
- Background and hands-on experience in graphic design and layout.
- Familiar with popular web-design concepts.
- High level of creativity and ability to organize with attention to details, usability, and branding.
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
- Experience with partnership marketing and copy/content for presentations.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Highly motivated, creative, and able to communicate interdepartmentally.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Background and hands-on experience in scriptwriting and creative direction of videography and photography.
- Ability to work long/flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.