Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
The Corporate Partnerships Digital Coordinator will manage the day to day operations of digital and social media partnership obligations. Duties to include the oversight and organization of Cavaliers Holdings digital assets. Reporting to the Director of Partnership Activation, this position will work closely with the digital operations and social media teams to ensure timely launch and optimizations of all corporate partners digital and social campaigns. The successful candidate will have knowledge and experience within digital and social media platforms. The selected individual will be a strong communicator with an ability to work on a diverse team. Strong planning, prioritization, organization and project management competencies
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Maintain inventory tracking/rate card documents and manage scheduling/programming for all partners’ digital assets across the web, app, email and social media
- Oversee all relevant calendars and asset trackers (Social media, HPTO, SOV placements, etc..)
- Manage digital products in CRM system to ensure appropriate pricing and availability and properly reflected in all sales material
- Support in crafting and updating all client facing collateral inclusive of new offerings
- Regular updates of all key internal digital and social metrics for Corporate Partnership teams’ awareness and usage (Omniture, Blinkfire, etc..)
- Serve as main point of contact for all recaps and mid-season reports for CP team
- Ideation, planning, and production/execution for all partner content platforms
- Monitor performance tracking and benchmarking analytics to report effectiveness for all partners across the breadth of digital assets.
- Liaise with Partnership Marketing and Activation teams on fulfillment of all assets needed for digital executions
- Work with NBA league office to traffic and finalize all display, homepage takeovers, and video assets inclusive of DFP tracking
- Prepare and monitor the partnership social media campaign budget on a quarterly and annual basis to allocate funds appropriately across client accounts
- Ideation and brainstorming to help develop and drive future revenue opportunties in the Corporate Partnership digital space
- Scheduling, planning and activation for Corporate Partner Social Zone takeovers
The Digital Coordinator must possess a passion for the NBA and digital media. There must also be a demonstrated ability to juggle priorities and deadlines in a demanding environment. Organization and staying on deadline is critical. The successful candidate will have experience managing multiple tasks and account management. Professional experience working with multiple partners across multiple platforms.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.