This 12-month seasonal position will produce digital content for websites and social media platforms for the Cleveland Monsters.
The Digital Content Seasonal will report to the Franchise Digital Specialist and work closely with all departments to create engaging and exciting content, uniquely showcasing the Monsters' brand. This content will be developed and produced in a variety of mediums, including video, imagery and web, and be distributed throughout appropriate property channels.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with hockey, Adobe Creative Suites and web platforms such as Drupal.
- Assist Franchise Properties digital department with content needs including: video, photo, animation, infographics and web content
- Creating and maintaining webpages
- Write copy for social media posts & content for clevelandmonsters.com as necessary
- Help by creating social-specific content (videos and images)
- Work around the ice on game days, capturing and creating content throughout the arena
- Collaborate with other departments and team members to creative content accomplishing organizational goals (sales, partnerships, marketing, etc.)
- Assist with all home Cleveland Monsters games, including regular and post-season. May include road games remotely. Additional special events will also be assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites, especially Photoshop and Premier. Animate and After Effects are a plus
- Comfortable building webpages, especially through Drupal/Wordpress. Coding basics are a plus
- Creativity in the execution of campaign projects, especially marketing promotions and theme-nights
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of hockey and basketball
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Digital Media or other related field
- Desire and ability to think outside the box, striving to create engaging & high-quality content
This position will primarily work in Cleveland at the Cavaliers’ home office and Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.
The Digital Content Seasonal is a full-time, 12-month seasonal position
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.