Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
The Cleveland Monsters Communications/Digital Game Day Assistant will work with the Senior Coordinator of Public Relations on game nights assisting in all media relations and social media needs for the duration of the 2021-22 season.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work all game days - Be available from five-six hours before puck drop through one hour following the end of the game
- Assist with digital needs including uploading photos, building graphics and capturing in game moments/content
- Assist with running AHLTV feed including setting overlays throughout game and cutting in-game moments to use on social channels
- Set up/tear-down of media press row
- Set-up/tear-down of off-ice officials equipment
- Main contact for media dining including media-dining room set-up
- Produce/distribute credentials as needed throughout the day
- Other duties as assigned
Experience working in sports media relations/social media professionally or collegiately preferred
Education Requirement :
High school diploma or equivalent education required.
- Highly motivated, self-starter with an eagerness and passion to work in sports
- Experience working in sports media relations/social media professionally or collegiately
- Familiarity with social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Snapchat
- Must possess the level of professionalism needed to work behind the scenes for a professional sports team
- Have a positive attitude and possess the ability to work well with others
- Ability to take direction and execute work efficiently
- Well-organized and skilled multi-tasker
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills
- Must demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift 25-30 pounds
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.