Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
The Cleveland Cavaliers are searching for Cavs Crew team members to be a part of the 2021-22 season! The Cavs Crew is the official co-ed interactive entertainment team that represents the Cleveland Cavaliers organization at all Cavaliers home games and helps put on the ultimate game-night experience at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. This team is an ideal fit for those individuals with a high energy level who excel in a fast-paced work environment and are looking to work in the sports and entertainment industry. This is a part-time position with a compensation rate of $13.50 per hour.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist the Game Operations department with the preparation, planning, and execution of pre/post-game events, in-game elements, and halftime act performances among other elements.
- Help bring excitement and enthusiasm to the Cavaliers game-day experience by engaging with fans and creating extraordinary experiences for all guests.
- Assist the Game Operations department with non-game-day logistical tasks such as storage clean-up, event preparation, etc.
- Serve as a public-facing representative of the Cleveland Cavaliers organization and uphold the company’s core values and “ISMs” at all times.
- Other duties as assigned
Work Experience Requirement:
- A self-starter who can execute multiple tasks throughout the course of a game while also engaging with and exciting fans.
- A team-player who is eager to be a part of a larger working group and proactively assist fellow team members as needed.
- Must possess a strong focus on positive fan engagement and being friendly and helpful to all guests.
- Must enjoy working with people, possess the ability to perform in front of large crowds, and have a high-energy personality.
- Must have the ability to carefully follow instructions and make decisions on the spot.
- Experience in live entertainment (cheer, dance, theater, etc.) or special talents (gymnastics, stilt-walking, etc.) are preferred but are not mandatory.
- General knowledge and enthusiasm for the Cleveland Cavaliers and/or the NBA and its league entities is preferred.
- Willing to work nights, weekends, holidays, offseason offsite outreach/community events and other ancillary events as assigned.
- Must be 18 years or older by September 15th, 2022.
- Must be able to work 100% of Cleveland Cavaliers regular season home games.
- Must be able to report to the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse building two (2) hours before scheduled tip-off.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Please prepare a 30-second talent to showcase during the audition process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.