Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
This position is responsible for the coaching and choreography of the Cavaliers Scream Team program. A proven mentor, this leader will manage the vision and successful execution of all rehearsals and on-court performances. This coach will work with the Senior Manager of Dance and Entertainment on creative direction of the overall team brand, uniform/equipment inventory, and the ordering of new items annually. This coach will also support the dance team digital platform concepts. This is a part time hourly position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Choreograph and/or oversee all Cavaliers Scream Team performances
- Create routine and practice schedules
- Create and edit music performance tracks
- Dance technique and style development
- Collaborate with team leaders on halftime and performances collaborations
- Conceptualize lighting, LED, props and videography
- Collaborate with creative team on production visuals
- Manage Scream Team’s performances and game presence at all Cavaliers home games
- Develop plan for Scream Team to create larger impact at Cavaliers home games
- Morale and team building
- Establish team roles
- Attend all rehearsals
- Monitor squad
- Rule compliance
- Team communication
- Implement team discipline
- Report weekly time keeping to manager
- Work to submit music tracks and performance videos to manager in a timely manor
- Work with manager on Design
- Sizing, distribution and inventory
- Assist manager with scheduling and coordinating logistics
- Responsible for attending and overseeing when applicable
- Work with manager on content and execution
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Twelve months to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.