Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
Deliver an exceptional fan shopping experience at the Canton Memorial Civic Center by achieving goals related to sales, customer service, inventory maintenance, merchandising, and loss prevention.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sell merchandise to fans and customers utilizing Point-Of-Sale (POS) registers
- Accurate cash management and handling
- Achieve sales productivity goals
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Accurately check-in and process new merchandise (count, hang, ticket, etc…)
- Assist with merchandising of products and visual displays
- Process markdowns and ticket products accordingly
- Assist with signage needs related to product displays that include markdowns and promotions
- Participate in physical inventories and periodic cycle counts
- Maintain documents and various media in an organized manner
- Maintain detailed communications with team leader as needed
- Participate in movement of fixturing and retail floor set-ups
- Provide assistance and training for other team members when directed by team leader
- Maintain general protection of company assets while adhering to corporate retail policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1–2 years of retail sales experience in a specialty or department store environment preferred
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and responsibly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work flexible and/or extended hours based on business needs
- Perform work requiring extended periods of walking and standing, frequent bending, stooping, reaching, lifting, and light load carrying
Must be available for 90% of Canton Charge home games.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.