Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
Creates and sells a full menu of hospitality programs including the Cavaliers and other special events. The Business Development Specialist will take the role of the lead new business generator in the sales department in the areas of full season memberships, partial plans, and group programs by customizing programs and packages that satisfy the needs and goals of our clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Business Development team is responsible for seeking and exploring new sales opportunities within the Cleveland area. Armed with your business acumen and extensive product knowledge, you are right on the front line of interacting with our local businesses and consumers.
- Uncovering client needs and then following through with innovative solutions
- Prospect and cultivate new sales leads through creative lead generation methods, as well as follow up on leads provided by the Cavaliers.
- Meet or exceed established yearly revenue goals set for new business (Cavs full season memberships, Cavs partial memberships, Cavs group packages, Suite Packages and Suite Rentals).
- Entertain and nurture relationships with clients and prospects through creative means including but not limited to: networking events, speaking engagements, prospect sampling at games, seat visits at games, open houses at The Q and outside meetings.
- Execute contracts, billing, and collecting payment for first year Wine and Gold members.
- Be proficient in pipeline management
- Lead by example from and effort and attitude perspective
- Enter all pertinent prospect and customer information in CRM platform for efficient reporting and historical data purposes.
Must be computer literate with knowledge of Archtics, MS Office; excellent communication skills; ability to work independently, self starter is a must; passion for the sports industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.