Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
Under the direction of the Director, Engineering & Maintenance, provides event and building maintenance, including, but not limited to, electrical, HVAC, carpentry and plumbing. Loads and unloads equipment and operates equipment including Hi-Lo operators (if licensed), spotlights, and stereotypical equipment. This position will specialize in sound audio technology as it relates to arena events and equipment. Installs and operates temporary lighting and sound systems, and sets up, operates and maintains all house, sound, and lighting systems used in the arena except for musical and yellow card shows. Performs related, general work as assigned involving the production of sporting events, trade shows, concerts, conventions, family shows and other events held at Quicken Loans Arena. May also lead the work of stagehand personnel. MUST have strong HVAC and AV experience.
Have a high school diploma, GED, or related trade school training; valid Ohio driver's license; 5-7 years' experience in general electrical, HVAC systems, plumbing, electronics and carpentry; and interpersonal skills necessary to deal effectively with guests, vendors, staff, and other facility users.
- Be willing to become a member of I.A.T.S.E. Local 27.
- Be reliable, honest, dependable, punctual and have a strong customer service orientation.
- Be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Be computer literate.
- Be able to interpret complex mechanical and electrical drawings/schematics for trouble shooting and repair; climb stairs and ladders; lift and carry equipment and supplies of up to 150 pounds on a regular basis; walk and work on roofs and catwalks over 150 feet high; work a flexible schedule and extra hours as needed; and work in varying weather conditions.
- Must have good working knowledge of AV wiring paths and patching panels.
- Technical license preferred.
- Previous seat repair experience required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.