Cavaliers Holdings, LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
Provide assistance and back up to Senior Manager of Broadcasting with duties to include, but not limited to: Insuring that all Corporate Partner Contract broadcast elements (Cavs, Monsters, Charge) are scheduled and executed properly within CRM and iMediaTouch Radio Operating System, La Mega, and all Television games. Manage and distribute partner ticketing needs for all Cavaliers games. Manage and distribute Promo Item/Auction Item inventory and maintain supply of items. Assist Spanish Radio announcer in all LaMega relations and provide assistance for radio logs, spot creation/production, translation. Act as a backup for Paramount WorkPlace system.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as secondary/back up contact with Corporate Team Account Execs to schedule commercial trafficking for all Cavaliers, Monsters and Charge radio and TV games and other programming using CRM.
- Serve as secondary/back up to generating partner affidavits and invoices (as needed) for all Cavs, Monsters and Charge radio and TV programming monthly for accounting and Corporate Team Recaps.
- Serve as secondary/back up to coordinate all radio production requests for spec spots, dubs, and commercials. Schedules talent to record and production team to produce.
- Serve as secondary/back up when submitting PO’s, tracking invoice submissions from vendors, assuring payments are being made to vendors within the Parmount WorkPlace system.
- Serve as secondary/back-up for all radio affiliate promo item requests, on air giveaways, autograph items.
- Serve as secondary/back-up for all ticket & hospitality requests and fulfillment for all Cavs/Monsters/FieldHouse Partners for all Cavs games and other events as needed.
- Serve as primary point person as a Hispanic translator, creator of Hispanic radio logs in CRM, creator of Hispanic radio mentions for announcer, assist with Hispanic radio spot production and voice over assistance, continue to build relations with La Mega Media. NOT Required, but helpful.
This is a part time hourly job for 20-25 hours per week, from September to May. Two years’ experience in TV and/or radio trafficking. Good organizational and interpersonal skills a must! General knowledge of NBA/AHL is helpful. Word, Excel, Power Point, and Microsoft Outlook computer experience required. Second Language (Hispanic) very helpful but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.