Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
The Cavaliers Holdings,LLC is searching for someone interested in Python Development to join our growing team of talented IT professionals. The role, housed inside Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, offers competitive pay, great benefits and a bevy of work-related perks tied to the sports and entertainment industry. Ideal candidates must align both their technical skills and personality to the fun, fast-paced environment of Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. Don’t miss your chance to join our Championship organization.
The Application Developer will work various parts of the product/application life cycle, from concept design, to prototyping, to front and back-end production, testing and deployment. Prepares code documentation in support of program development. Performs work of moderate-to-high complexity and handles most activities under general supervision of a development and implementation team leader. The successful candidate will be looking to help with the overall data strategy for front-end applications & business operations, primarily using Python and a wide range of Amazon Web Services. This position will not require much understanding of infrastructure or Infrastructure as Code, but Development Team as whole is encouraged to discover opportunities (using "Playground" environments) within cloud services to help find better ways of solving problems.
Build APIs and web-service integration.
Develop micro services using Python that will serve data to other products within company
Maintain Shared Postman Collection
Writing SQL queries against many different types of databases (Microsoft SQL Server, Postgres)
Database Design and Implementation (DynamoDB, Postgres)
Simple Updates to Typescript code
Maintaining detailed requirements/design/technical documentation for new and existing components.
Work as a member of an Agile/SCRUM development team, assisting in planning, designing, developing and implementing.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience building Serverless applications on AWS with AWS SAM or Serverless Framework using API Gateway, Lambda, SNS, Kinesis, Cognito, DynamoDB, IAM Roles/Permissions, and more
- Familiar with Git & Docker for developing and deploying your code
- Works well with others to solve business problems
- Well versed in Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure
- Understanding of Cloud-Native development principles
- Ability to work autonomously; self-disciplined.
- Experience building and deploying tasks/applications as Docker Containers on AWS ECS a plus
- Experience in test-driven development a plus
- Experience with Office 365 products PowerApps, PowerAutomate, SharePoint
- Experience with Pandas and Jupyter Notebooks a plus
- Experience working with data warehouses/lakes a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.