Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
You're ready to shoot for something BIG in your career, and we've got the playbook to get you there! We believe that our team members are the best in the industry and are always looking for new, game-changing talent to join our team. The Cleveland Monsters and Canton Charge seek coachable, dedicated individuals who possess superior listening and communication skills and are eager to learn the art of selling.
As the newest members of our Organizational Business Development program, referred to as The Foundation, we will provide you with the everything you need to grow a long-lasting career in the sports industry. This program will prepare you with the skills to take your next step into our senior level ticket sales, service and retention, and group sales positions with the Cleveland Monsters and the Canton Charge. The only thing missing is YOU!
In addition to working for a world-class organization, we offer a bi-weekly salary, generous commissions, free parking in Downtown Cleveland, health insurance, and a fun and professional work environment!
This position is a 12-month entry-level position. This position is also offered as an internship during the summer.
- You will represent our entire organization in the community and be the face of the team for our fans on game days. Imagine walking the walk and talking the talk for Dan Gilbert’s family of teams: the NBA Cleveland Cavaliers, the AHL Cleveland Monsters and the Canton Charge of the NBA G-League.
- Relationship-based selling approach to generate season membership and group sales revenue for the Cleveland Monsters and Canton Charge
- Gameday responsibilities include generating revenue through face-to-face appointments and prospect events as well as providing an elite level of service to guests
Other duties include:
- Cold Calling
- Business Prospecting
- Face-to-Face Appointments
- In-Arena Sales Tours
- Out of Office Meetings
- Full Menu Selling Approach
- College degree.
- A strong sense of professionalism.
- A burning desire to grow a career in the business of sports.
- A competitive spirit
- An openness to learn.
- A relentless work ethic.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.