Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
The Canton Charge (NBA G League), owned and operated by the Cleveland Cavaliers, is seeking an experienced and motivated Ticket Sales and Service Account Executive to maximize revenue through selling and servicing new and existing full memberships, partial plans, groups and premium ticket packages. This is a full-time position, with health insurance and other great benefits. The Charge offices are located in the Canton Memorial Civic Center.
- Generating new ticket package sales through phone prospecting, outside appointments and building tours. Upselling current partial plan holders to full season ticket packages.
- Prospecting new ticket package sales opportunities through cold calls, referrals and networking events.
- Setting meetings with key decision makers of community and corporate groups.
- Developing professional relationships with current clients for group outing renewals and referral leads.
- Providing a high level of service to all accounts including retention of assigned accounts.
- Staffing ticket sales booths at outside functions including luncheons, business shows, conventions, etc.
- Must meet all predetermined activity and sales goals.
- Assisting with creative concepts for production of group sales materials including brochures, flyers and all other support materials.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Assist with other duties as assigned.
- Must be available to work all home games.
- Previous internship or work experience within the sports industry.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of two (2) years of sales experience (ideally with a sports franchise) with a proven track record in a high volume sales environment.
- Relationship selling experience is a plus.
- Computer literacy required.
- Position requires excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Competitive nature and a contagious, positive attitude.
- Strong time management and organizational skills. Must be able to manage schedule to achieve daily and weekly goals for calls, appointments and sales.
- Exceptional work ethic, strong desire to succeed, eagerness to learn, professionalism and a passion for the sports industry.
- Willingness to work nights and weekends.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Willingness to travel.
How did you hear about this job?